Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Final Push - JC 2s

Dear JC2.

We are finally down to the last three weeks.

Week 3:(Starting 19th Oct): Wed and Thur.

Week 2:(Starting 26th Oct): Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri.

Week 1:(Starting 2nd NovO: Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri.

Week 0: ALL THE BEST. Contact me at my gmail.

Instructions:

Week 3: Wed - CH203 (Grp Kr & Xe) Thur - CH209 (Grp 4 & 5)

Week 2: Tues & Fri - for CH203 Mon & Thurs - for CH209
(In this week, Kr, Xe, Grp D and E will see me twice in this week. The remaining groups will see me once.)

Week 1: Tues & Fri - for CH203 Wed & Thurs - for CH209
(In this week, all groups will see me twice EXCEPT He, Ne, A and B.)

Group leaders of He, Ne, Ar, Kr, Xe, A, B, C, D and E. I have your names and I will be expecting you to sms me to tell me the days you are coming and whether you prefer AM or PM. I will SMS you the times and you will have to let me know whether it is agreed or not.

If you are not clear, do SMS or call if necessary. If you need more slots than the prescribed number, please also text me and allow me to know and see if I can make further arrangements.

Regards
Mr Kwok

No comments: